Broad spectrum of customer-specific fiber services
j-fiber offers the opportunity to manufacture fiber sets modified to suit your cable order and therefore to ensure direct downstream processing. Coloring and buffering is also possible as a service.
In addition, j-fiber can also draw on comprehensive measuring equipment for the testing and qualification of preforms and fibers to international standards.
Your advantages at a glance
- Coloring, buffering, ring marking
- Testing services for fibers and preforms
- Jacketing and glassblowing work for preforms
- Environmental testing for fibers
- Fiber sets
- Precise fiber lengths for your cable order
- Fibers are pre-sorted for your buffered fiber assembly according to the colors required
- Packaging and reeling as required with your designated article/commissioning numbers
- Colored fibers
- As per IEC 60304 (sequence according to VDE 0888-3) or ITU
- Up to 16 colors possible
- Ring marking
- Various buffer materials for different diameters
- Measurement of all relevant parameters for standard multimode and standard singlemode fibers using standardized measurement procedures (IEC 60793-1) plus environmental tests
- Customer-specific measurements on preforms (e.g. refractive index profile) and fiber samples, such as optical inspection of the fiber ends or multi-wavelength OTDR
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +49 3641-352-100